Rodolfo Cué, 'El Hombre (The Man),' Indian ink on cotton paper, 2011- Appraisal Value: $10K
This ink on paper portrait of a man was created by Rodolfo Cué, a mexican artist and architect who lives and works in Xalapa, Veracruz. Born in 1976, he began his career as a painter exhibiting his works in Oaxaca in 1998 and art galleries in Mexico, and most recently in New York at the Museum Of Natural History. Since childhood he has been interested in art. He is self taught and has developed his own techniques using his hands and a variety of waste product and natural materials from the earth, combined with oil and acrylic paints. This year’s collection is being presented in Oaxaca is works on recycled materials with oils and his own unique process. Rodolfo’s works emanates fun and a fine line between figuration and abstraction, making you smile.
Watch this artista as a “Star is Born”.
This drawing on cotton paper is framed within a charcoal - gold frame.
Appraisal Value: $10,000.00
Our Price: $5,295.00
Specifications of Painting
|Title:||El Hombre (The Man)|
20" (height) x 13" inches (width)
|Medium:||Indian ink on cotton paper
|Frame:||Charcoal - Gold|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.