Original The Rolling Stones “Undercover” Album Lithograph. It Is Signed, Numbered and Framed! Limited Edition of 5000 Pieces! The Current Lithograph is 954 of 5,000.
This lithograph is second hand-numbered 954/5000 and features signatures of Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Ronnie Wood and Charlie Watts on the bottom of the print. The colors in this piece are vibrant and crisp. It was purportedly printed in 1994 by Musicom International, Inc. The signatures are all printed from the original print as well as all the original artwork.
The Rolling Stones were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1989, and the UK Music Hall of Fame in 2004. Rolling Stone magazine ranked them fourth on the "100 Greatest Artists of All Time" list, and their estimated album sales are above 250 million. They have released twenty-nine studio albums, eighteen live albums and numerous compilations. In 2008, the band ranked 10th on the Billboard Hot 100 All-Time Top Artists chart.
The lithograph comes with a free certification of authenticity and $2,000.00 insurance value.
Appraisal Value: $2,000.00
Our Price: $ 695.00
Specifications of Piece
|Artist:||Musicom International, Inc.|
|Dimensions/Size:||28”x 29.5” inches with frame|
Dimensions/Size of artwork:
22" x 21" inches without frame
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.