Sandrine Comas, 'London Phone,' Mixed Media on Canvas, Contemporary - Appraisal Value: $6K!
'I work to travel the world, and traveling inspires my work.
Following my university studies in fine art and art history, I was always interested in the meaning of art. What is its function and how it plays into our lives.
For 20 years, I have been creating designs in two opposite worlds, textile design and fine art; viewing the art at the same time, an actress and a spectator.
I like working with the invisible and illusion. What we see without looking, what we do not have time to look at, what we do not want to see, now or anymore.
I observe the world with consternation or simple observation. I observe the universal codes. Observing with “no sense,” and with “double sense” of things and giving meaning to what has no meaning anymore.
I approach different themes with the same conviction: human beings, endangered animals, nature and objects of the everyday life.
Paying attention to what we look at and how we perceive it is most important to me and that is me...'
Our Price: $2,395.00
Specifications of Artwork
|Mixed Media on Canvas
|32" (height) x 24" inches (width)
|Lower right corner
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
New York City
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
200 WEST 57TH ST
NEW YORK, NY 10019
CALL US AT