Original Hudson River School Oil Painting! SUNSET OVER NEW YORK HARBOR C.1850's
W/COA and APR $20K Value!
This lovely original Hudson River School style oil painting (c.1880's) represents two boats floating in the water next to a rock cliff, in a picturesque composition with a beautiful red sunset. Its intricate detail suggests the possibility that the artist’s hand was proficient in the use of oil paint - a skill correlated mostly with a strong academic background. While it is not signed, the artwork is stylistically and technically reminiscent of some of the most famous Hudson River School artworks.
It was purchased by us from an estate on Park Avenue of which numerous other paintings from this collection were sold for over $100,000.00 each. It is also well-known that Hudson River School style paintings by famous artists have sold for many millions of dollars, as collectors understand the historical significance of this American art movement.
The size of the art work is approximately 40" in width and 26" in height.
It is captured within a gorgeous old-fashioned gold-gilded frame with floral ornamentation.
The overall size of the art piece is 40" width and 26" height. The art piece comes with a free certification of authenticity and $20,000.00 insurance value.
Appraisal Value: $20,000.00
Our Price: $6,900.00
Specifications of Artwork
|Title:||Sunset over New York Harbor|
|Medium:||Oil on canvas|
|Size of art work:||40" x 26" inches|
|Size of frame/material:||5" width/ Period wood, gold gilt|
|Size of item:||45" x 31" inches|
|Date of creation:||C. 1880's|
||Period Canvas and Frame|
|Overall condition:||Extremely Fine|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.