- The Queen Mother, King George VI Wedding Portrait Lithograph with 1924 Autographs -w/CoA- & $60K APR Value!
This is a beautifully printed lithograpf of Lady Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon (The future Queen Mother) and Prince George, Duke of York (The future King George VI of England). The photograph depicts the royal couple on their wedding day at Buckingham Palace, London, England, April 26, 1923. The lithograph is accompained by a 1.5 x 4.5 inch paper signed ‘’Elizabeth 1924 Albert’’ in black ink with a fountain pen.
The Queen Mother Elizabeth was born Elizabeth Angela Marguerite Bowes-Lyon on August 4, 1900. She was the ninth child and fourth daughter of Claude Bowes-Lyon, Lord Glamis, and his wife, Cecilia Cavendish-Bentinck. She was the last empress of India. She undertook a variety of public engagements and became known for her consistently cheerful countenance. George VI (Albert Frederick Arthur George), The duke of York assumed the throne on December 11, 1936, following the abdication of his brother Edward VIII he was king of the United Kingdom from 1936 to 1952.
The two were married on April 26, 1923. They had two children, Elizabeth, born in 1926, and Margaret, born in 1930. Prince Albert and Princess Elizabeth had the chance to establish an intimate and happy family life. He began seeing an Australian speech therapist, Lionel Logue, who helped him with his stammer. Elizabeth was very supportive of his therapy, often participating in his sessions. Their relationship was depicted in the 2010 film, The King’s Speech.
APPRAISAL VALUE: $60,000.00
OUR PRICE: $24,995.00
Specifications of Piece
|Subject:||The Queen Mother, George VI|
|Dimensions with Frame:||13.5'' wide x 16.5’’ high|
|Dimensions without Frame:||1.5’’ x 4.5’’ inches (Autograph); 7'' x 9’’ inches (lithograph)|
|Medium:||Black ink on paper / lithograph|
|Signed:||Signed ‘’Elizabeth 1924 Albert’’ in black ink with a fountain pen.|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.