This gorgeous Vintage Tiffany Studios Lamp consists of a favrile glass shade and bronze base garnished with an ornamentation of three leafs. The green favrile glass shade with rare quilted feather design is stamped "Favrile L.C.T." on the neck. Favrile glass is a type of iridescent art glass designed by Louis Comfort Tiffany. It differs from most iridescent glasses because the color is ingrained in the glass itself, as well as having distinctive coloring. The term means handcrafted and is associated with the first and simplest shades made by Tiffany.
The bronze base is stamped by Tiffany Studios "Tiffany Studios / New York / 423" and has a beautiful fauna design with leafs and three brunch-like shade holders. The lamp is approximately 13.25” inches (33.7 cm) high and the diameter of the shade measures 7” inches (17.8 cm). The lamp style goes all the way back to 1910’s. Tiffany lamps are considered an important part of the Art Nouveau. Louis Comfort Tiffany, having received his artistic education in Paris was a significant figure in bringing the major art movement to the United States.
This Tiffany Studios Lamp comes with a certification of authenticity and $30,000.00 insurance value.
Appraisal Value: $30,000.00
Our Price: $9,900.00
Specifications of Piece
13.25" inches (33.7 cm) high,
7" inches (17.8 cm) diameter
|Material:||Favrile Glass and Bronze|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.