Original 1952 bowman mickey mantle
The Bowman 1952 Mickey Mantle baseball card (#101) features artwork that is prized by many. Beautifully painted, Mantle's 1952 Bowman Baseball card is the first mainstream card to picture him in the classic Yankee pinstripes. Like Mantle's 1952 Topps card, Bowman also included facsimile autographs. Somewhat overlooked when compared to the immense popularity of 1952 Topps, 1952 Bowman Baseball remains an appealing vintage option and is a more affordable way to collect the players of the '52 season. Just like the competing brand from Topps, the key Bowman cards include options for Mickey Mantle and Willie Mays.
Mickey Charles Mantle (1931 –1995), nicknamed "The Commerce Comet" or "The Mick", was an American professional baseball player. Mantle played in Major League Baseball (MLB) for the New York Yankees as a center fielder and first baseman, from 1951 through 1968. Mantle was one of the best players and sluggers, and is regarded by many as the greatest switch hitter in baseball history. Mantle was inducted into the National Baseball Hall of Fame in 1974 and was elected to the Major League Baseball All-Century Team in 1999.
The card comes with a free certification of authenticity and $5,000 insurance value.
Appraisal Value: $5,000.00
Our Price: $1,495.00
Specifications of Item
|Title:||1952 Bowman Mickey Mantle|
|Size of card:||3" x 2" inches|
|Date of creation:||1952|
|Overall condition:||Extra Fine|
The above item comes with a FREE Certified Insurance Appraisal valued at $5,000.00
Call us at (917) 439 - 9610
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
items you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.