This bright and energizing painting titled "Vases with Flowers" was made Canadian artist Gerard Castonguay (b.1933) back in the 1970's. "Vases with Flowers" is a still life of rich and vibrant color composition. It is reminiscent of modern art, such as Fauvism, with its saturated color and tendency towards abstraction. The painting signed by the artist and measures 40" x 36" inches.
About the Artist:
Gérard Castonguay was born in Montreal, Canada, on December 21st, 1933. He studied at l’École du Meuble de Montréal and the Académie des Arts du Canada. A graphic artist and illustrator for over 30 years, Gérard Castonguay started painting in the 70s. Since then, Castonguay has taken part in numerous group and solo exhibitions, and has been awarded prizes for artistic merit in Canada, the United States and France. His work is part of several public and private collections. Castonguay’s art transposes us into the atmosphere of a world larger than life. With great freedom and fantasy, he positions figures and landscapes in dream-like settings. The vivid tones and the variations of light give life and a theatrical spirit to his creations. In his opinion, there are three elements that decide whether a work of art is good: color, composition and light. He strives to combine them in order to achieve balance. This is what he believes makes his work dynamic.
Appraisal Value: $10,000.00
Our Price: $3,495.00
Specifications of Piece
|Title:||Vases with Flowers|
|Dimensions/Size:||40" (height) x 36" inches (width)
|Material:||Acrylic on Canvas|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.