This complete beautiful and highly desirable American Eagle Proof Platinum Four-Coin Set was made in 1998. It has a West Point Mint mark "W".
These coins are proof versions of the one ounce, one-half ounce, one-quarter ounce, and one-tenth ounce United States platinum coins struck in accordance with legislation passed by Congress and signed by President William J. Clinton on September 30, 1996 as Public Law 104-208.
These coins designed by John Mercanti. Obverse side features "Portrait of Liberty", liberty looks to the feature in this modern interpretation of an American icon, the Statue of Liberty. Reverse side features "Eagle Over New England", America's national bird along eastern shore at moonrise.
The coins are in gem-proof, absolutely perfect, probably proof-70 condition!
Prices are subject to change as market fluctuates.
Every item comes with a FREE Certified Insurance Appraisal of the full retail price as well as a FREE Lifetime Authenticity Certificate!
Appraised Value: $6,000.00
Our Price: $2,495.00
Specifications of Coin
|Type:||American Eagle Coins|
|Title:||1998 W American Eagle Proof Platinum Four-Coin Set|
|Condition :||New, Collectible|
We also offer very special prices for wholesale quantity orders. Call or Text us at (917) 439-9610 for the best prices available at that time! We supply dealers and investors all across the country through our major wholesale gallery on 57th Street in New York City!
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.