Live at Convention Hall
Vintage Photograph, Authentic Autographs,
and Official Ticket Stub!
This unique compilation piece displays an extraordinarily rare event when the Beatles performed Live at the Convention Hall in Philadelphia, PA September 2, 1964. This vintage photograph marked the 50th Anniversary of the Beatles very first trip to America and when Philly Beetlemania began. At this time the Beatles were the most popular superlative Rock and Roll band in the world. Bill Wright, the morning personality at Wibbage WIBG radio promoted this event and he brought his daughter Kelly Wright to meet the legendary group. Three of the four members personalized their autographs for Kelly. At the time, tickets only costed $5.50 which is included here as an an original pedigree ticket stub for the show.
This one of a kind memorabilia piece, comes with two letters of authenticity. The first letter comes from Frank Caiazzo, who is the foremost Beatles Autograph expert. His letter of authenticity certifies that all four Beatles signatures are authentic. The second letter of authenticity comes from Plaza 57, to certify that all pieces of this collection are authentic and has an insurance value of $80,000.00.
Appraisal Value: $80,000.00
Our Price: $24,900.00
Specifications of Piece
|Live at Convention Hall
|15¾ " x 23 ¼ " inches
|All four Autographs, Vintage Photos, and Original Ticket Stub
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.