An original hand colored etching by French-Russian artist, Boris O’klein. In illustration style, this print shows a row of anthropomorphic dogs following an elegant looking female dog. This item is in excellent condition, it is titled “Sex Appeal!!” and signed “O’Klein” in pencil on the outer bottom margin of the print; and it is framed with a textured mat in a wooden frame.
Boris O'Klein, born Arthur Boris O'Klein, (Moscow, 1893 – 1985), a French artist and cartoonist. An anthropomorphic artist, he is known for his numerous prints and watercolors of dogs getting up to mischief. The prints are generally called "The Naughty Dogs" or "The Dirty Dogs" or "The Dirty Dogs of Paris." 'Klein's period of greatest activity as an artist was during the 1930s, 1940s, and 1950s. O'Klein also painted with similar technique and in a more classical style many serious animal subjects, often a hunting dog with a duck, under the pseudonym "Jean Herblet"
Our Price: $795.00.00
Specifications of Piece
|Medium:||Hand Painted Etching|
|Size/Dimensions:||6.75'' X 17.75''|
|Size/Dimensions with Frame:||9.75'' X 20.75''|
|Date of creation:||1950S|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
New York City
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
200 WEST 57TH ST
NEW YORK, NY 10019
CALL US AT