“On the Establishment of German Unity” is signed by eight of the participating legislators:
1. Richard Von Weizsacher – Federal President
2. George Bush - President of the United States
3. Helmut Kohl - First Chancellor of Reunified Germany (comes with attached photo)
4. Willy Brandt - Former Chancellor
5. Lothar de Maiziere - Minister President (DDR)
6. Gunther Krause - Transport Minister
7. G. Schauble - Home Secretary
8. H. D. Gerschner - Foreign Minister
As well as a signed photograph of Michail Gorbatschow, the former Soviet President and Nobel Peace prize winner on the inside cover. The Treaty is approximately 243 pages of legal documentation of the reunification process and legislation of the New German Republic. The contract was conscripted right after the Fall of the Berlin Wall and is widely celebrated by history fanatics and undeniably the general public as the end of the Cold War and Soviet Control of Eastern Germany.
Specifications of Historical Document
|Historical Document:||German Reunification Treaty|
|Title:||"On the Establishment of German Unity"|
|Medium:||Paper Book and Pen (243 pages)|
|Size of art work:||8"x 11½" inches|
|Size of material:||½" width/ comes with clear sheath|
|Size of item:||8" x 11½" inches|
|Date of creation:||October 3rd 1990|
|Distinguishing marks:||Signed By Members of Legislation|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.