Gorham "Decor" Pattern Flatware 67 pcs. for 12 PPL
Service Utensils w/Original Box
in Sterling Silver - $10,000.00 VALUE
This beautiful Gorham flatware made in "Decor" style and is entirely in Sterling Silver. The set consists of 67 pieces fit to serve 12 people. Comprising 12 dinner forks, 12 dinner knifes, 12 salad forks, 12 cream soup spoons, 12 tea spoons, 1 service fork, 1 gravy ladle, 1 sugar spoon, 1 serving spoon, 1 slotted spoon, 1 hollow handle master butter knife, 1 cake server. The overall weight of this set is approximately 136 oz / 3.9 lbs.
Gorham silver was founded in Providence, Rhode Island in the year of 1831 by Jabez Gorham, a master craftsman, in partnership with Henry L. Webster. During the heyday of American silver manufacturing, approximately 1850-1940, Gorham was highly influential. The White House has used Gorham silver services during many administrations. Mary Todd Lincoln purchased an impressive tea service for use in the White House in 1859. The tea service was presented to the National Museum of American History in 1957. Mrs. Ulysses S. Grant asked Gorham to commemorate the country's one-hundredth anniversary in 1875 with a spectacular Century Vase that contained over 2,000 ounces of sterling silver. Among Gorham's major trophy commissions are the America's Cup for yachting, the Davis Cup for tennis and the Borg-Warner Trophy for the Indianapolis 500.
The flatware comes with a free certification of authenticity and $10,000.00.
Specifications of Piece
|Title:||Gorham "Decor" Flatware|
67 pieces fit to serve 12 people,
Appr. 136 oz / 8.5 lbs
|Circa-Period :||Circa 1950's|
|Condition :||Brand New Condition|
The above item comes with a free certified insurance appraisal valued at $10,000.00
Call us at (917) 439 - 9610
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
items you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.