JUDITH (YEHUDIT) YELLIN, “OLD VILLAGE IN ISRAEL”, C 1971, 5/10
APPRAISAL PRICE: $ 3,000.00
Created in 1971 by Judith Yellin (1923-2005), this delicate print is brought to life with subtle watercolor for the purpose of accentuating its depth. With the use of the Intaglio etching technique, the artist manages to capture the beauty of this village in Israel.
About the Artist:
Yellin was born in Jerusalem in 1923. She attended the prestigious Bezalel Academy of Art in Israel and the Central School of Arts & Crafts in London. She preserved a type of love that showed through in her art: the love of country, land, space, landscape, and people. Since the 1943 watercolors and up to the latest collages and pastels, Judith was doggedly loyal to indigenous Eretz-Israel painting, which thrived on the alliance between a native gaze and emotion. The artist’s approach swayed between impressionism and moderate expressionism. She was one of Israel’s most celebrated artists. She held exhibitions in London, Paris, Jerusalem, Tel-Aviv, Tokyo, Australia and Switzerland. During her career she received many awards and won many competitions in the art scene in London, Israel and lastly she received the Prize for Life Achievement at the Biennale for Modern Art in Florence, Italy in 2003. She died in Jerusalem in 2005 leaving a legacy of color, texture and love for Israel and its people.
This etching is professionally matted and framed, and measures approximately 14" inches in height and 13" inches in width. Unframed, it measures 9" inches in height and 8.5 inches wide.
Appraisal Value: $3,000.00
Our Price: $1,495.00
Specifications of Print
|Artist:||Judith (Yehudit) Yellin|
|Dimensions with Frame:||Approximately 14" x 13" inches|
|Dimensions without Frame:||Approximately 9" x 8.5" inches|
|Material:||Etching on Paper|
|Condition:||Very Fine Overall|
|Signed:||Name, Year & Edition Number (5/10)|
The above item comes with a FREE Certified Insurance Appraisal valued at $3,000.00
Call us at (917) 439 - 9610
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
items you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.