Marcos Irusta is an Argentinian abstract artist who lives and works in Florida and is active in Florida and New York. A master of abstract blending, Irusta has attributed his early inspiration to the nature and mountains of his native Patagonia Argentina. The artist started developing his artistic sensitivities from early on, as his mother used to paint. He later on received a broad artistic education, also working with sculptors, who taught him to appreciate texture.
In 1995 his work was recognized as “Revelation” by the National Arts Foundation of Argentina and his work was recognized again in 1996 and 1997. He later worked on collaborative projects in Amsterdam with Dutch painter Artie Kraaijeveld, this soul searching in Europe helped to mold his own style as abstract blending the intensity of powerful colors with textures that gives limitless movement and representations of the energies he sees around.
“The art is a symbol of presence, a message in this universe; I feel it from this place in this little moment that I have the chance to live” - Marcos Irusta
Appraisal Value: $2,400.00
Our Price: $1,195.00
Our Price: $1,195.00
Specifications of Artwork
|Paintings - Contemporary Art
|Oil on Canvas
|48" (height) x 30" inches (width)
Call us at (917) 439 - 9610
regarding any questions you may have regarding the
items you're interested in.
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
New York City
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
200 WEST 57TH ST
NEW YORK, NY 10019
CALL US AT