MAURITZ KARSTRÖM, 1980S LANDSCAPE STUDY WATERCOLOR PAINTING -$15K APPRAISAL VALUE!
This is an original watercolor painting on fine art paper attributed Swedish mixed media artist, Mauritz Karström. With beautiful tones and playful and almost child-like traces, the artist rendered what appears to be a landscape in a park, in the background there is something similar to a small building-like decoration, while in the foreground there are a couple of small hills with white flowers, a body of water with ducks swimming on it, a couple of fully grown trees. This beautiful piece is in excellent condition; it is signed ‘MK’ in black watercolor on the bottom right corner and is framed with an off-white mat and a white painted wood frame.
Mauritz Karström (1962-2005) grew up in Trollhättan and Gothenburg. Karström was an exceptional painter with a sense of color. It is a spontaneous painting, abstract expressionism with existential expression. Diagnosed with schizophrenia, painting was a way to conjure up anxiety. Much had the music in his creation. Karström is represented at the Göteborg Museum of Art, the Nordic Watercolor Museum and internationally in Tokyo and the Louvre museum in Paris.
This item will ship exactly as photographed in Very Fine Overall Condition. It also comes with:
FREE $15,000.00 Certified Insurance Appraisal, &
Certificate of Authenticity!
This piece can be viewed at our Brand New gallery APR57 at 200 W 57th Street, New York, NY 10019. We ship anywhere around the world!
Appraisal Value: $15,000.00
Our Price: $6,995.00
Specifications of Piece
|Attributed to Mauritz Karström|
|Watercolor on Paper|
|10.5’’ x 13.75‘’/ Frame Size: 15.5’’ x 19’’|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.