PATEK PHILLIPE & CO POCKET WATCH WITH HALF HUNTER CASE AND ENGRAVED BACK CIRCA EARLY 1900S - $30,000.00 VALUE
This Patek Philippe open-face, engraved hunter case pocket watch in 18K Rose Gold tone. The watch has Mechanical wind jeweled movement, an enamel white dial with black painted Roman numerals for hour indicators. There is a small second's sub-dial at 6 o'clock. The timepiece is triple signed by Patek Philippe & Co. The Pocket Watch has a hunter case/double case. There are beautifully engraved floral scene on the back side of the watch.
This timeless piece will ship exactly as photographed in Excellent, Like New condition. It also comes with:
FREE $30,000.00 Certified Insurance Appraisal,
FREE Certificate of Authenticity, &
FREE 2-year International Guarantee!
This pocket watch can be viewed at our brand-new gallery APR57 at 200 W 57th Street, New York, NY 10019. We ship anywhere around the world!
Appraised Value: $30,000.00
Our Price: $6,900.00
Specifications of Watch
|Brand:||Patek Phillipe & Co|
Case Diameter: 51 mm
Movement Diameter: 45 mm
Thickness: 15 mm
|Case :||18K Rose Gold tone|
|Case Shape :||Round|
|Dial :||Enamel, hours and minutes
|Weight:||Approximately 111 grams|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
.We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
. We always try to ship immediately on the same or next business day upon receiving full payment and information is verified.
Why Buy From Us?
1. In our 30 years of business, we have been featured in and adviser to the Wall Street Journal, Time-Out New York, CNBC, and multiple radio stations in NYC and around the world!
2. We have over 30,000 watches in stock - The largest collection in the world! This includes both Brand New and Limited Edition watches from the last 20 years, as well as Rare, Vintage, Collectible watches that are up to 100 years old!
3. Our Brand New 4,000 square foot Gallery is located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall, The Russian Tea Room, The Art Students League, and the Brand New $1 Billion Nordstrom Flagship stores.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Unless otherwise specified, each of our items comes with:
- a FREE lifetime guarantee certificate and a FREE certified insurance appraisal for the typical replacement value.
- Most of our watches are in Brand New, or in Brand New Condition and typically come with their original box.
- Because all of our watches are guaranteed to be working perfectly at the time of sale, we offer a FREE 2-year international guarantee on all mechanical parts and labor.