Sean Young, 'Antibes,' Watercolor on Paper, 2004 - Appraisal Value: $2.4K!
Antibes is a tourist attraction in southern France, where in the middle 19th century wealthy people from all around Europe built luxurious homes. Pablo Picasso went to the town in 1946, having visited his friend and fellow painter Gerald Murphy and his wife Sara there in 1923, and was invited to stay in the Château Grimaldi in Antibes, a local castle that was converted in 1925 to a museum. During his six-month stay, Picasso painted and drew, as well as crafting ceramics and tapestries. When he departed, Picasso left a number of his works to the municipality. The castle has since become the Picasso Museum.
Sean Young is an artist from Connecticut, who studied at the University of Hartford Art School. His style can be described as heavily influenced by art movements such as impressionism, fauvism and cubism. Young manages to create a playful atmosphere in his paintings, while skillfully experimenting with perspective, form and color, paying homage to masters of modernism.
Appraisal Value: $2,400.00
Our Price: $1,195.00
Specifications of Artwork
|Category:||Paintings - Contemporary Art
|Medium:||Watercolor on Paper|
|Size/Dimensions:||17" (height) x 24" inches (width)|
|Signed:||Lower left corner|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
New York City
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
200 WEST 57TH ST
NEW YORK, NY 10019
CALL US AT