A vintage piece of music collectible. This item includes the autographs of The Beatles in individual pieces of paper of various sizes. This piece is in excellent condition, it is signed ‘Love, Ringo Starr, xxx’ in blue ink, ‘George Harrison’ in red ink, ‘John Lennon, xxx to (illegible) + Sylvia’ in blue ink and ‘Paul McCartney’ in blue ink (‘McCartney’ considerably faded) and is framed altogether with a print of the album cover art with white and dark blue mats in a black plastic frame.
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band is the eighth studio album by the English rock band the Beatles. Released on 26 May 1967, [nb 1] it spent 27 weeks at number one on the Record Retailer chart in the United Kingdom and 15 weeks at number one on the Billboard Top LPs chart in the United States. It was lauded by critics for its innovations in songwriting, production and graphic design, for bridging a cultural divide between popular music and high art, and for reflecting the interests of contemporary youth and the counterculture. Its release was a defining moment in 1960s pop culture, heralding the Summer of Love, while the album's reception achieved full cultural legitimization for pop music and recognition for the medium as a genuine art form.
Our Price: $39,000.00
Specifications of Piece
|Item:||Autographs and Album Art print|
|Medium:||Blue and Red Ink on Paper, Offset Print|
|Size/Dimensions with Frame:||25.5'' x 37.25|
|Date of creation:||1970s|
. Shipping all around the world.
. International Shipping
. Items will be shipped by UPS/Fedex/USPS on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
. Tracking number will be provided based on the shipping.
. Since we are wholesalers, all items are subject unsold.
. Bank Wire is accepted for certain Items.
. Item will be shipped immediately on the same or next business day of receiving full payment.
Why Buy From Us?
1. We have the largest selection of watches in the world.
2. Over 25,000 pieces in our collection! In business over 30 years!
3. Located on the prestigious 57th St in New York City directly across from the world famous Carnegie Hall and The Russian Tea Room and a block from The Plaza Hotel Trump Tower.
4. We accept payment by multiple methods including cash, bank wire, check (subject to clearing), credit card, etc.
5. We also offer layaways and accept trade ins and exchanges.
6. Everything we sell comes with a lifetime guarantee certificate [unless marked final sale], a full free 2-year warranty and a free certified insurance appraisal for our estimated replacement value for insurance purposes.
New York City
Over 100 years of combined experience. We are an appraiser for the Wall Street Journal and many major insurance companies. We have been recommended by Time Out New York as well as a number of radio and TV stations here in New York City. We have over 25,000 watches including both new display and collector's models as well as vintage pieces. We handle all fine artwork, stamps, coins, jewelry, etc. We buy, sell and appraise essentially anything of value.
. Any Item which is not as described can be returned to get a full credit.
. Returns are accepted only if it arrives with in 7-days of Delivery.
200 WEST 57TH ST
NEW YORK, NY 10019
CALL US AT